Dr. Jim O'Reilly
Ohio Licensed & Bureau of Workers Compensation Certified
Dr. James O'Reilly graduated from Youngstown State University with a major in Biology and minors in both Chemistry and Physics. Dr. O'Reilly then attended Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, MO where he graduated with his doctorate in chiropractic. He has practiced in Ohio since 2001. Dr. O'Reilly practices with the goal to eliminate the patient's pain and then to keep the patient healthy through nutrition, exercise, and chiropractic. Staying healthy allows the patient to achieve all of the goals that are important to them.
- Youngstown State University- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Cleveland Chiropractic College- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- National Boards Parts I, II, III, IV, and PT.
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board
- First Aid/ CPR
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Charette Extremity Protcols
- Lumbar Stabilization Technique